TOGETHER WE CAN DO MORE
OzFish and Landcare are working together in NSW
Together we can double our efforts for your local waterways, water quality and fish habitats.
If you’re doing great things for your local waterway – but could use some more hands and resources then this is the time to read more.
Have you been wanting to do a waterway project, but weren’t sure where to start? Need a hand with the planning so your group can get involved? Then look no further.
We’re calling for projects where OzFish and Landcare can work together. This quick online expression of interest form is all you need to complete and we’ll get in touch with you straight away.
Here’s 5 great reasons why you should:
- Technical support from OzFish scientists for planning your waterway project
- Fresh new project ideas with some innovative activities for your members
- Extra volunteers through the OzFish and Landcare networks working together
- Access to fundraising opportunities through OzFish major partner – BCF
- Access to funding to leverage your grant applications from OzFish and their partner
Your project could include; fish hotels, re-snagging, riparian vegetation, vegetative filter strips, litter clean ups, seagrass re-seeding, fish habitat mapping, removing in-stream barriers, pump-screening, stock fencing and troughs, saltmarsh restoration, oyster shell recycling and more!
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss your project idea or need help getting in touch with your local OzFish group or Landcare group, please get in touch, we can help you connect the dots.
Braeden Lampard for inland areas on 0432 656 835
Cassie Price for coastal areas on 0402 408 791