Since 2007, Landcare NSW has hosted a biennial Muster to gather feedback from grassroots Landcarers about issues of importance to them and their Landcare communities.
The NSW Landcare Muster is an opportunity for the diverse Landcare community from across NSW to capture collective issues and consistent themes. The guiding ethos, ‘Many Hands, One Voice’, defines and guides the actions and outcomes of the Landcare NSW Muster and the future directions of the organisation and movement.
Previous Musters have been held in;
- 2019 – Broken Hill (Western Landcare)
- 2017 – Albury (Murray Landcare Collective)
- 2015 – Orange (Central Tablelands Landcare)
- 2013 – Newcastle (Hunter Regional Landcare Network)
- 2011 – Parkes (Central West)
- 2009 – Port Macquarie (Mid Coast 2 Tops)
- 2008 – Queanbeyan (Highlands)
- 2007 – Tamworth (Northern Tablelands)