HELP PROTECT OUR LAND AND ENVIRONMENT!
Make a donation today
Representing around 60,000 Landcarers and 3000 groups across NSW, we help support, protect, regenerate and change practice to create long-term Landcare sustainability.
With your support, we will work to:
- Support the development of a national drought management strategy, and back local drought-affected communities.
- Protect our farmland, bushland and parkland.
- Facilitate the delivery of workshops and activities aimed at increasing landholder uptake of best practice management of invasive species.
- Help stabilise riverbanks, sand dunes and repair eroding gullies.
- Promote bush regeneration and weed control.
- Provide provisions to help support, educate and enable our local landcarers to work on projects around NSW.
Great work being done by Landcare NSW - keep up the good work!
Whether you provide a one-off donation or make a regular monthly contribution to Landcare NSW, you offer vital support that allows us to protect and successfully manage our natural resources.
Your donation will go towards Landcare NSW projects and Landcare community groups. This allows us to ensure our local land, environment and communities are in a sustainable position for the future.
Help make a change.
Please note that Landcare NSW currently does not hold a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and is unable to provide a receipt for taxation purposes.
If you wish to make a tax deductible donation and need a receipt for tax purposes, you can make a donation through our partner, the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal, and select “Landcare NSW” under the “NFP Fundraising Account” sub-heading.