HELP PROTECT OUR LAND AND ENVIRONMENT
Make a donation today
Representing around 60,000 Landcarers and 3000 groups across NSW, Landcare NSW helps support, protect, regenerate and change practice to create long-term sustainability.
With your support, we will work to:
- Support the development of a national drought management strategy, and back local drought-affected communities.
- Protect our farmland, bushland and parkland across NSW.
- Facilitate the delivery of workshops and activities aimed at increasing landholder uptake of best practice management of invasive species.
- Help stabilise riverbanks, sand dunes and repair eroding gullies.
- Promote bush regeneration and weed control against invasive species.
- Provide provisions to help support, educate and enable our local landcarers to work on projects around NSW.
Whether you provide a one-off donation or make a regular monthly contribution to Landcare NSW, you offer vital support that allows us to protect and successfully manage our natural resources.
Your donation will go towards Landcare NSW projects and Landcare community groups. This allows us to ensure our local land, environment and communities are in a sustainable position for the future.
Help make a change.
Landcare NSW is a not-for-profit organisation with an ATO approved Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. This enables donors to receive a tax deduction for their donation. All decisions as to the donations received from donors will be made by Landcare NSW. Donated funds will be applied in a manner which supports Landcare NSW in achieving its objects. It is open to a donor to express a wish as to how it would like the funds it donates to be applied. However, Landcare NSW will not be bound to act in accordance with that wish.