HELP PROTECT OUR LAND AND ENVIRONMENT
Whether you provide a one-off donation or make a regular contribution to Landcare NSW, you offer vital support that allows us to protect and manage our natural resources.
Your donation will go towards Landcare community groups and Landcare projects. Your generous tax-deductible gift will allow us to protect and successfully manage our natural resources, ensuring that our local land, environment and communities are in a sustainable position for the future.
With your support, some of the projects we will undertake include:
- Support the development of a national drought management strategy, and back local drought-affected communities.
- Protect our farmland, bushland and parkland across NSW.
- Facilitate the delivery of workshops and activities aimed at increasing landholder uptake of best practice management of invasive species.
- Help stabilise riverbanks, sand dunes and repair eroding gullies.
- Promote bush regeneration and weed control against invasive species.
- Provide provisions to help support, educate and enable our local Landcarers to work on projects around NSW.
If you have any questions about the giving process, or if you would like to direct your gift to a specific cause, please contact us by phone at 02 8339 4816 or by email at email@example.com.
Give by Phone
Please contact our office at 02 8339 4816.
Give by Mail
You may send a cheque made out to Landcare NSW to:
56 Church Avenue
Mascot NSW 2020
Landcare NSW is a not-for-profit organisation with an ATO approved Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status.
Gifts of $2 or more are tax deductible.