Landcare NSW is seeking an experienced Business Manager
Landcare NSW is a member based organisation.
• Exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified person to join Landcare NSW as the Business Manager working with a longstanding and successful grassroots community and environmental movement.
• Rewarding role in a dynamic organisation with a supportive team
• Sydney based position – location inner south
• 0.8 to 1.0 EFT (flexible hours negotiable) Temporary up to 30 Dec 2018, with the possibility of extension with further funding
• Salary $40 – $47 per hour, plus employer’s contribution to superannuation
An opportunity exists for a suitably experienced and qualified person to join Landcare NSW as the Business Manager working with a longstanding and successful grassroots community and environmental movement.
Reporting to the CEO, the role will be to support the function of the Council and Executive of Landcare NSW, and will be responsible for ensuring that Landcare NSW meets its internal operational and governance requirements.
The successful candidate will work with a small team of dedicated staff to deliver events and activities that assist the Council of Landcare NSW meet its strategic objectives.
To apply, please download the job package.
Applications must be lodged by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by midnight Monday 19th February 2018
Contact: Sonia Williams, Landcare NSW
Ph 0411 113 590; Email: email@example.com
Follow this link to the position description, we encourage you to share the opportunity widely to help us find the best person for the role.