Landcare NSW is seeking an Executive Support Officer
Landcare NSW is a member based organisation.
- Exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified person to join Landcare NSW as the Executive Support Officer working with a longstanding and successful grassroots community and environmental movement.
- Rewarding role in a dynamic organisation with a supportive team
- Sydney based position – location inner south
- 0.5 EFT (flexible hours negotiable) temporary up to 30 June 2019, with the possibility of extension with further funding
- Salary $32-$35 per hour dependent upon skills and experience, plus employer’s contribution to superannuation
An opportunity exists for a suitably experienced and qualified person to join Landcare NSW as the Executive Support Officer. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a similar role and possess exceptional administrative and executive support skills.
Reporting to the Business Manager the role will provide executive support and office administration services to the Chair, CEO, Executive Committee and senior staff to assist them in delivering internal operational and governance requirements.
The successful candidate will work with a small team of dedicated staff to deliver events and activities that assist the Council of Landcare NSW meet its strategic objectives.
To apply, please download the job package.
Applications must be lodged by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by midnight Monday 19th February 2018
Contact: Leigh McLaughlin, Landcare NSW
Ph 0412 234 832; Email: email@example.com
Follow this link to the position description, we encourage you to share the opportunity widely to help us find the best person for the role.